Over the years we have evolved from almost exclusively building systems to ordering them at the best price and setting them up instead. Why? Even though Canadians at one time bought the highest percentage of customized systems in the world, over time computer manufacturers have become much more efficient at building great PC’s. While we can still build computers for you, we typically recommend purchasing systems from one of the great manufacturers we retail.
Computer hardware comes in many types and sizes and we can provide you or your business with many different types PC hardware. Want Windows 7 and not ready to move to Windows 10? We understand and can still get you Windows 7 PCs.
Some examples of the hardware we sell are:
- Laptops – netbooks, ultrabooks, desktop replacement, ruggedized
- Workstations – micro, mini, slim, counter, all-in-one, gaming
- Servers – custom-built or ready-made, we typically install the Server OS for you and help you customize it for your company
- Networking Equipment – Wired and Wireless Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Security, VPN
- Network Storage – Western Digital, Seagate, Qnap, Synology
- Printers and Consumables – Laser, All-in-ones, Color, Plotters by brands such as Epson, Xerox, Brother, HP, and Canon
We are authorized retailers for the brands such as Lenovo, Asus, HP, and many more.